Anaesthetic Technical Services Limited (ATS) is a third party organisation delivering to our customers an alternative service provider for the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and repair of GE, Phillips and Penlon anaesthetic and monitoring equipment.
All of our Engineers have many years’ manufacturer gained experience and are fully trained, certificated, and experienced in working to the manufacturer's specifications.
As a streamlined company with substantially lower overheads, we are large enough to cope with the demands of our customers but able to be more flexible with our service offerings.
ATS offer substantial financial savings while delivering a quality service, working to manufacturer's specifications, fitting genuine replacement parts by manufacturer trained and certified engineers.
Our customers have observed a substantial cost reduction with an increase in quality and flexibility of service.
- All equipment serviced to manufacturer's specifications
- Manufacturer's genuine replacement parts
- Warranty on all replacement parts and work undertaken
- Fully certificated and experienced, manufacturer trained engineers.
- Engineers on-site within 3 working hours 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday
- Unlimited telephone support 12 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Competitive pricing structure
- Flexibility of work, to fit with busy surgical schedules
- Personal service, with engineer continuity
- Extensive loan equipment facility
- Flexible service offerings
- ISO9001: 2015 registered company
- Comprehensive reference sites available